SMS Terms and Conditions
- By opting-in to receive messages from This Is Vitiligo (the “Program”), Incyte will send a message requesting confirmation. Text YES to 50342 to consent to receiving information about Vitiligo via text messages from the Program. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency will be approximately 2 messages per month. Text HELP for help. Text STOP to end.
- Text STOP to 50342 to opt-out of the Program at any time. A confirmation message will be sent acknowledging you have been unsubscribed. After this, messages will no longer be sent from the Program.
- To opt-in to receive messages from the Program, click here or text POV to 50342.
- To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 50342. For questions about this shortcode, email email@example.com or call
1-855-463-3463. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- Compatible carriers include: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau
(Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.